[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CERROR and FORMAT
- To: RWK at MIT-MC
- Subject: CERROR and FORMAT
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 80 02:27:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, JGA at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 11 December 1980 21:27-EST
Sigh, MFORMAT is a macro, so you have to set CERROR-PRINT to *MFORMAT.
What is ~G? I'll have to change the implementation of MFORMAT
so that new ops are addable without dumping out a new macsyma.
(Right now its totally open compiled via hairy macros!).