[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fresh COMPLR (or XCOMPLR) !
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: Fresh COMPLR (or XCOMPLR) !
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 80 09:57:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-COMPLR at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, MACSYMA-I at MIT-MC, henry at MIT-AI
- Original-date: 5 December 1980 04:57-EST
Date: 5 DEC 1980 0450-EST
From: JONL (Jon L White)
To: (BUG LISP), henry at MIT-AI
cc: (BUG COMPLR), MACSYMA-I
Re: Fresh COMPLR (or XCOMPLR) !
Almost always when I use a "used" compiler to compile a file
(i.e., one that has already compiled some other file), the
result has gibberish in many of the list-structure parts
in the FASL.
Seems like that happens to me only when I ^G during compilation.
One side effect from too much COMPLR usage is brain damage.