[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC
- Subject: suckage
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 80 03:15:00 GMT
- Cc: DLW at MIT-MC, MOON at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 3 December 1980 22:15-EST
Well, 1) *LDB is simply what LDB used to expand into. Blameing it on MACLISP's
SETF is silly, it's what MACROEXPAND produced. Now, MACLISP's SETF has a
DEFSETF for *LDB. So obviously, what happened here, was that YOUR SETF did a
MACROEXPAND, but wasn't prepared to handle the expansion of LDB.
2) JONL changed LDB to not expand into *LDB, and similarly hacked *:XREF,
without changing SETF. This seems to have been fixed.