[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PPN vs LISP device
- To: RLB at MIT-MC, REES at MIT-MC
- Subject: PPN vs LISP device
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 80 07:16:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 18 January 1980 02:16-EST
Date: 17 January 1980 09:54-EST
From: RLB,REES at MIT-MC
Sender: RLB at MIT-MC
Re: PPN vs LISP device
It looks to REES & me like this is ignored by ITS Maclisp /1920, at least.
In particular, do (DEFPROP LISP (DSK NILFAS) PPN) and try to load
((LISP) PPNTST), of which there's a heralding version on both LISP; and
Patched in 1914 (current) and 1920 (XL).
JONL: See the code in the IFN 0, at NML6PP+n, and my comments.