[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: gls at MIT-AI
- Subject: Re: FORMAT
- From: GSB@MIT-ML
- From: gls@MIT-AI (Sent by GJS@MIT-AI)
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 79 08:56:12 GMT
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 79 21:19:46 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, MOON at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 12/11/79 04:56:12 EDT
- Original-date: 12/10/79 17:19:46 EDT
 Let some combination of flags to ~C mean use C- and M-
rather than Control- and Meta-.
Did you try ~@C ?
Take a look at ML:LSB;FORMAT XGP.
As for case hacking etc., i guess the question is do we want FORMAT
to hack this, or is what we want a better mechanism for hacking
with text and still having symbolic operators? For this, take
a look at ML:XLSB;%FORMA XGP (i'll make one up).