[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: RWG at MIT-MC, REM at MIT-MC
- From: JPG at MIT-MC (Jeffrey P. Golden)
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 79 09:29:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, MOON at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 6 DEC 1979 0429-EST
Date: Sat, 13 May 79 02:42:04 GMT
Original-Date: 12/05/79 22:42:04 EDT
To: JPG at MIT-MC, MOON at MIT-MC
rem's numrel pkg, which is basically iterative, seems to give pdl
oflo from gc every hr or so. is the kl known to be flakey, or
is this likely to be a lisp bug?
Most likely a LISP bug.