[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Animal game uncovers more bugs...
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: The Animal game uncovers more bugs...
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 79 01:15:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, EJS at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 3 December 1979 20:15-EST
Date: 3 December 1979 20:05-EST
From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC>
cc: EJS, RWK
Re: The Animal game uncovers more bugs...
Lisp seems to be quitting with a .LOGOUT 0, rather than a .LOGOUT 1,
-- can this be changed? It's confusing the game program which thinks
it is getting a .VALUE of sorts instead of a quit. Thanks. -kmp
No, it IS getting an ILLOPR ... I changed it. I didn't patch it, but can
do so if you want....