[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Animal game uncovers more bugs...
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: The Animal game uncovers more bugs...
- From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 79 01:05:00 GMT
- Cc: EJS at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 3 DEC 1979 2005-EST
Lisp seems to be quitting with a .LOGOUT 0, rather than a .LOGOUT 1,
-- can this be changed? It's confusing the game program which thinks
it is getting a .VALUE of sorts instead of a quit. Thanks. -kmp