[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Perfect Floating-point PRINT in MACLISP
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: Perfect Floating-point PRINT in MACLISP
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 79 13:38:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, (BUG I) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 1 DEC 1979 0838-EST
yea, I suppose we stopped at the 99.99999% complete point.
Unlikely that either QUUX or I will look at it, even though
the 1977 MUC-I paper anticipated the completion - I can
show you in the code where to hac it, if you are interested.