[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- From: MACRAK at MIT-MC (Stavros M. Macrakis)
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 79 04:01:00 GMT
- Cc: GLS at MIT-MC, JONL at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Cc: (BUG FORTRAN) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 28 NOV 1979 2301-EST
The problem with floating output then input is known. I'm not sure
if current Lisp solves it even in the non-extreme cases. It usually does.
If you're interested, I have some papers on the subject I can copy for you.