[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Twenex MacLisp Additions
- To: MILLER at MIT-AI, DEKLEER at PARC-MAXC2
- Subject: Twenex MacLisp Additions
- From: Mark L. Miller <MILLER at MIT-AI>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 79 14:00:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-Lisp at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 26 November 1979 09:00-EST
In Reply To:
Date: 24 NOV 1979 2034-PST
From: DEKLEER at PARC-MAXC2
subsys, and a bunch of other things can be found in those files
I sent you long ago. Apparently my LEDIT doesnt quite work on
TOPS-20, and I missed getting it to work when I was at MIT
I know, thanks, I just haven't had a chnce to work on it yet -- soon!
Things like cursorpos would be very useful.
BTW things like cursorpos should really be in the MIDAS source, not
as a piece of LAP, or is that what you are doing.
Well, we KNEW you could do it in MIDAS, and it looked like you could also
do it in LAP, and we were unclear which would be preferred, or why. Why?