[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PROG* and related forms
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
- Subject: PROG* and related forms
- From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 79 05:48:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, NIL at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 10 NOV 1979 0048-EST
- Sent-by: ___005 at MIT-MC
Could we introduce a LAMBDA* operator which did bindings sequentially?
Consider the following form, which returns the value 4.
((LAMBDA* (A A A) (1+ A)) 1 (1+ A) (1+ A))