[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-ML
- To: EB at MIT-MC
- From: WJL@MIT-ML
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 80 14:21:31 GMT
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 80 05:47:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 06/23/80 10:21:31 EDT
- Original-date: 22 June 1980 01:47-EDT
NIL is not assumed as the EOF value for IN, NIL says NO EOF VALUE WAS SUPPLIED.
This is an important distinction. NIL is not a FIXNUM, and thus is not a legal
EOF value for a fixnum function such as IN. Your guess is correct; you should
give an error if NIL is supplied and EOF has been reached.