[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is Maclisp .MCL or .LSP?
- To: Bug-Emacs at mc, Bug-Lisp at mc, MT at XX
- Subject: Is Maclisp .MCL or .LSP?
- From: MACRAKIS at USC-ISIE
- Date: Thu, 29 May 80 01:52:00 GMT
- Cc: Macrakis at USC-ISIE
- Original-date: Wednesday, 28 May 1980 18:52-PDT
The Twenex Tags program assumes that programs with a second file name of LSP
are Interlisp, and that those with one of MCL are Maclisp. Emacs, however,
only goes into Lisp mode with the LSP filename. (Won't Emacs Lisp mode be
about right for Interlisp, anyway?) Maclisp uses a default second file name of
LSP. Can Tags, Emacs, and Maclisp be brought into agreement on this? I would
prefer LSP, but I suppose there are large bodies of Interlisp programmers ready
to rebel, so MCL will do as long as it's applied consistently.