[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
maxint and minint ?
- To: bug-lisp at MIT-MC
- Subject: maxint and minint ?
- From: Dave Touretzky at CMU-10A
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 80 22:12:00 GMT
- Cc: Michael Horowitz at CMU-10A
- Original-date: 30 April 1980 1812-EDT
Is there any variable or status call in MacLisp that gives the maximum
integer (excluding bignums) and minimum integer representable on the
machine? I know the answer, I just want to know if I can get MacLisp
to tell me.
-- Dave Touretzky