[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GLS's DO suggestion
- To: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Subject: GLS's DO suggestion
- From: Dan Brotsky <DCB at MIT-AI>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 80 13:59:00 GMT
- Original-date: 15 April 1980 08:59-EST
GLS's suggestion about parallel/sequential do interpretation
seems wonderful to me, since I often find cooperating parallel
and sequential assignments just what the doctor ordered.
I'm not so happy with the update-defaults-to-init suggestion
since it seems to introduce an arbitrariness motivated only
by a desire to type less, but I could live with it.