[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Can I talk again yet?
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Can I talk again yet?
- From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 80 10:25:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC, H at MIT-MC, HENRY at MIT-MC, GLS at MIT-MC
- Cc: EJS at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 15 APR 1980 0525-EST
I want ITERATE as a separate construct. Implementing it with GO is not
satisfactory. People doing (ITERATE ...) will know they can put GO's and prog
tags in the toplevel of that form. I would like to have a form which guarantees
to my eye when scanning code that there will be no GO's or prog-tags there.