[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GLS at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
- To: EJS at MIT-MC, H at MIT-MC, HENRY at MIT-MC
- Subject: Lexical Catch
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 80 09:48:00 GMT
- Original-date: 15 APR 1980 0448-EST
- Sent-by: ___024 at MIT-MC
I'd hoped that the LEXICAL catch was the end of the debate. To help end it,
let me add my voice to the consensus that a lexical catch is what is wanted.
Why don't we let this argument degerate into an argument over names?