[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Sorry, guys ..."
- To: GLS at MIT-MC
- Subject: "Sorry, guys ..."
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 80 04:46:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, H at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 14 APR 1980 2346-EST
Well, poor "H" getting all that response. Anyway, this
particlar piece of mail left one misimpression, or at least
so I think, and wonder if you concur. The potential syntax
(DOTIMES <symbol> ...) doesn't share the ambiguities of
computed GOTO's, nor of the STATUS-MACRO kludge, but rather
has the same case analysis of old/new style DO. On the
other hand, the pointer to Interlisp's RPTQ was most welcome.