[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
- From: KASS at MIT-AI (Michael H. Kass)
- Date: Mon ,14 Jul 80 17:52:00 EDT
Two suggestions for future Lisp Machine Software:
1) If mouse movements were related to velocity on
a log scale, it might be easier to finely position
the mouse while still being able to quickly move
it from one end of the screen to the other.
2) It is often useful to be able to use logical
predicates on numbers with 0 treated as nil and
anything else treated as t. In particular, it
would make hardware simulation cleaner and help
out when storing boolean quantities in art-1b arrays.