[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Room 902 to be kept locked
- To: SJOBRG at MIT-AI
- Subject: Room 902 to be kept locked
- From: HENRY at MIT-AI (Henry Lieberman)
- Date: Sat ,8 Mar 80 00:31:00 EDT
CC: PHW at MIT-AI, BKPH at MIT-AI, CARL at MIT-AI
CC: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
I think this is not acceptable. Other lab
members need the Lisp Machines to get their work
done. Lisp Machines are still scarce enough
so that people will often be unable to find them if 2 of
them are inaccessible [representing 20% of our total
supply], especially at night when the room is likely to
be locked. As an alternative I suggest one of the following:
- Move the valuable equipment out of that room.
- Move the consoles out of that room.
- Have consoles that are switchable between that
room and somewhere else. I think there's a plan for
that for 918.