[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
- From: CWH at MIT-AI (Carl W. Hoffman)
- Date: Sun ,3 Feb 80 22:07:00 EDT
1) TV-COMPUTE-MOTION and TV-STRING-LENGTH both have the misfeature
that when the current font is variable width (the slow loop is being used),
the length of the string is computed relative to the zeroth font of
the font map rather than the pc-ppr-current-font, in the case where
8-bit characters are being used.
2) Neither function understands font shift characters. Is this for
efficiency reasons? In the fast loop case, checking for this would
happen outside of the inner loop so I don't see how it would hurt.
3) In the top loop of TV-STRING-OUT, the local variable FONT is not
updated when the font changes. This causes several bugs which are hard
These problems also exist in the new window system.