[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BUG-LISPM at MIT-AI
- Subject: Pathnm changes
- From: David L. Andre <DLA at MIT-AI>
- Date: Thu ,7 Jan 82 18:19:00 EDT
- Cc: DLA at MIT-AI
I made the following changes to LMIO;PATHNM.
- I removed all references to structured components. I think I did it
correctly, but somebody should probably check me.
- I made the default parser for :DIRECTORY-STREAM be SUBSTRING again. I
am assuming that no QFILE servers have been changed.
- I made the default :DIRECTORY-LIST be a complaint that it can't be
- I made the default :DIRECTORY-LIST-STREAM work through
:DIRECTORY-LIST. Also the function FS:DIRECTORY-LIST-STREAM is the
entry point for this. Since the previous implementation was
ambiguous, I called the stream operation :ENTRY.
- I made a DIRECTORY-STREAM-MIXIN, which defines :DIRECTORY-LIST and
:DIRECTORY-LIST-STREAM in terms of :DIRECTORY-STREAM. This is part of
CHAOS-PATHNAME. A comment in the code describes how arbitrarily
formatted directory streams could be cleanly implemented.