[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: .XGPR.;LMSCN >
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
- Subject: Re: .XGPR.;LMSCN >
- From: RICH@MIT-AI
- Date: Thu ,20 Jul 79 01:59:08 EDT
These files are very big. When there is no disk space left I
can often find literally hundreds of blocks tied up this way.
Several solutions are possible:
(1) Make these always go to SECOND: or something.
(2) Since these are only 1 page apiece, have them
handled like GLPR output, i.e. as soon as
the first one is encountered in the queue, all
the remaining ones are also run off at the
(3) Get another output device for LISPM's.