[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
- From: AGRE@MIT-AI
- Date: Sat ,7 Oct 79 02:05:40 EDT
1. It would be convenient if QSEND, etc. allowed "CADR-x" as well as "CADRx"
to denote the user's location (e.g., (QSEND AGRE@CADR1 "foo bar")). Note
that on the TV ESC-F description of the world, the jobnam of someone on
a Lisp Machine is CADR-x.
2. When one does a Meta-X Query Replace or such, ZWEI prompts for arguments
by creating a small box at the bottom of the screen, with the argument
terminated by a carriage-return. This prevents one from using carriage
returns in these arguments, or so it would seem. Is there some way to
escape characters in these strings? If not, maybe the termination
character could be changed to something like altmode?
3. How does one get a list of all enabled processes, i.e., a list of all
processes the scheduler knows about?