[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
- From: WELG@MIT-AI
- Date: Tue ,27 Jun 79 03:06:25 EDT
1) there were two disk errors on Cadr-3 on 6/27
The first was on unit 0 cyl 1 surf 17. sec 3.
The second was on unit 0 cyl 2 surf 1 sec 10.
there was one previous disk error on 6/21
on unit 0 cyl 2 surf 0 sec 8.
2) Cadr-3 managed to wedge itself irretrievably while
attempting to read a file into the editor. It had succeeded in
reading the file into the machine, but was only part way through displaying
the file in the editor window when it wedged. A warm boot had no effect.
3) Cadr-3 also managed to wedge itself irretrievably while reading
an image file from the 10.