[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-AI
- From: @MIT-AI
- Date: Sat ,4 Mar 79 15:30:33 EDT
--Text follows this line--
On CADR-5, running 5.16
1) When the machine comes to life after cold booting, there is a window
"BUFFER-1" which seems to be in actuality a phantom. You get a subscript
out of bounds error if you try to select it with the mouse, and ^X^B doesn't
know about it.
2) When you do ^XM in ZWEI, directly after entering BUFFER-2 with it's default
size and position on the screen, the new buffer's window is larger than
the BUFFER-2, but doesn't clear the part of the window which has the margin
and label for BUFFER-2.
3) When you enter ^XM it puts the cursor at the beginning of the buffer instead
of someplace useful like just after the "To: ", like RMAIL and BABYL do.
4) The window created by ^XM really should be given a memnonic name instead of
"ZWEI-WINDOW-G0015". Also, it would be nice to be able to enter ZMAIL via
the mouse instead of only via ^XM. Or is there another way I don't know about?
But the mouse, being obvious, should also be a way.