[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
s-0 ... s-9, h-0 ... h-9, etc.
- To: kmp at MIT-MC, BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- Subject: s-0 ... s-9, h-0 ... h-9, etc.
- From: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-AI>
- Date: Tue ,25 May 82 20:06:00 EDT
- Cc: KBE-IMPLEM at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 25 May 82 00:14-EDT from kmp at MIT-MC
Date: 05/25/82 00:14:01
From: kmp at MIT-MC
To: (BUG ZWEI)
Re: s-0 ... s-9, h-0 ... h-9, etc.
Super- and Hyper- bits on digits in ZWEI do not do auto arg as they should.
This is annoying when Super- or Hyper- commands want numeric args. Not just
super-n and hyper-n, but also super-control-n, etc. need fixing. I assume
there is some massive array allocated for all this kind of stuff which
already holds NILs and which wouldn't take more storage to hold the right
Fixed in the source and installed as 79.50.