[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Edit Definition of microcoded function
- To: Mike McMahon <MMcM at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: Edit Definition of microcoded function
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Thu ,20 May 82 22:32:00 EDT
- Cc: Dulcey at MIT-AI, BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 20 May 82 13:17-EDT from Mike McMahon <MMcM at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Thursday, 20 May 1982, 13:17-EDT
From: Mike McMahon <MMcM at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: 20 May 1982 00:16-EDT
From: Mark J. Dulcey <Dulcey at MIT-AI>
In ZWEI in Remote-File 7.0, LMFILE-Remote 15.2, MIT-Specific 7.1,
System 85.38, ZMail 44.3, microcode 122, UC 122, on Lisp Machine Five:
Meta-. doesn't work on functions of type DTP-U-ENTRY.
By having it "work", do you mean you'd like a better error message?
It could offer to read in UCADR, I suppose. Have you ever read in UCADR
though, Mark? It takes a rather long time, and most people wouldn't be able
to read it anyway.