[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Eugene C. Ciccarelli <ECC at MIT-AI>
- Subject: ZWEI:COM-JUST-ONE-SPACE
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Wed ,12 May 82 06:27:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 12 May 82 05:42-EDT from Eugene C. Ciccarelli <ECC at MIT-AI>
Date: 12 May 1982 05:42-EDT
From: Eugene C. Ciccarelli <ECC at MIT-AI>
In ZWEI in LMFILE-Remote 15.1, MIT-Specific 7.0, System 85.25,
Is it a feature or bug (my vote) that now ZWEI:COM-JUST-ONE-SPACE
doesn't necessarily leave point AFTER the space, but sometimes
leaves it before?
I think it's a bug. It doesn't happen in Brand S.