[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Clark M. Baker <CMB at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: String search
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Wed ,14 Apr 82 05:30:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at SCRC-TENEX
- In-reply-to: The message of 23 Mar 82 09:45-EST from Clark M. Baker <CMB at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Tuesday, 23 March 1982, 09:45-EST
From: Clark M. Baker <CMB at SCRC-TENEX>
Type Control S, followed by Altmode, followed by Help. The help
automatically flushes itself. This seems like a bug.
Apparrently the person who fixed this in the source did not notice
that it actually documents *CURRENT-COMMAND*, which of course is
incremental search, not string-search! I did not fix this.
Also, Incremental search's documentation string needs work. It doesn't
mention ALTMODE at all, either as a way to get to String Search or as
a way of exiting a search. I haven't fixed this (yet at least).