[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bugs in Kill or Save Buffers
- To: Kent M. Pitman <kmp at MIT-MC>
- Subject: Bugs in Kill or Save Buffers
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Tue ,13 Apr 82 04:45:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-MC
- In-reply-to: The message of 13 Apr 82 02:15-EST from Kent M. Pitman <kmp at MIT-MC>
Actually, all that boils down to two problems:
1) You shouldn't be able to create two buffers with the same file name, at
least without knowing about it.
2) It should have told you what buffer it was offering to save.
The situation would have been somewhat further improved if it had been
clever and seen that the buffer name would make a nice file default and