[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Multiple names for "the same" file
- To: AGRE at MIT-AI, MOON at SCRC-TENEX
- Subject: Re: Multiple names for "the same" file
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Sun ,11 Apr 82 22:02:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI, RWK at SCRC-TENEX
- In-reply-to: Your message of 11-Apr-82 2053-EST
I'm not sure if your suggestion is a reductio ad absurdum argument or a damn
fine idea. Maybe it's just an absurdly fine idea. (My cat doesn't agree).
I guess I'll make it always warn and we'll see, unless someone can save some
experimentation by objecting now.