[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Jan Walker <JWALKER at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: Case-sensitive-search
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Sat ,6 Mar 82 17:25:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at SCRC-TENEX
- In-reply-to: The message of 5 Mar 82 10:18-EST from Jan Walker <JWALKER at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Friday, 5 March 1982, 10:18-EST
From: Jan Walker <JWALKER at SCRC-TENEX>
Where's "fs bothcase"?
Gee, where'd you pick that one from? It's a TECO "FS flag". It controls whether
searches are case-sensitive or not. Has this anachronism made it into ZWEI?
Come on. Of course I know it's a teco flag. I was taking a short cut
by using the quotes. What I should have said was "Where's the ZWEI
analog of fs bothcase? I need case-sensitive searches." Sorry. But I
guess I have my answer: "There isn't any". Right?
Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood. I can't keep track of who does and
doesn't know TECO. It seemed perfectly plausible that you ran across
"FS Bothcase" in some documentation or help text, and were complaining
about seeing that. In fact, I have memories of seeing something like
that somewhere myself. So I mis-parsed "where's" into "what's".
So this time to answer the question you really asked: If there is one, I
can't find it either.