[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Jan Walker <JWALKER at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: Case-sensitive-search
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Thu ,4 Mar 82 15:11:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at SCRC-TENEX
- In-reply-to: The message of 4 Mar 82 10:30-EST from Jan Walker <JWALKER at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Thursday, 4 March 1982, 10:30-EST
From: Jan Walker <JWALKER at SCRC-TENEX>
Where's "fs bothcase"?
Gee, where'd you pick that one from? It's a TECO "FS flag". It controls whether
searches are case-sensitive or not. Has this anachronism made it into ZWEI?
I need to be able to do case-sensitive searches every once in a while.
Maybe this should be a subcommand of hairy string search?