[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Trace menu won't
- To: ROBERT KERNS <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: Trace menu won't
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Sun ,7 Feb 82 17:21:00 EDT
- Cc: bug-zwei at SCRC-TENEX
- In-reply-to: The message of 6 Feb 82 04:06-EST from ROBERT KERNS <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Saturday, 6 February 1982, 04:06-EST
From: ROBERT KERNS <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
Subject: Trace menu won't
To: BUG-zwei at SCRC-TENEX
In zwei in Experimental System 202.12, Experimental ZMail 40.2,
Experimental Tape 7.0, Experimental LMFS 22.3,
Experimental Symbolics 9.0, Experimental Canon 10.0, microcode 854, on Retriever:
Clicking on Print Before in the Trace menu TYI's from somewhere else
than the Trace menu.
You didn't say that this was only in the m-x Trace command in the editor,
not in the Trace command in the system menu.
Anyway, it's fixed in the source not to assume that the caller has bound standard-input
and standard-output to their normal values.