[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ZWEI and Attribute List Variables
- To: RPK at MIT-MC, BUG-Zwei at MIT-OZ
- Subject: ZWEI and Attribute List Variables
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <dlw at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Fri ,28 Jan 83 10:26:00 EDT
- In-reply-to: The message of 27 Jan 83 17:38-EST from Robert P. Krajewski <RPK at MIT-MC>
Date: 27 January 1983 17:38-EST (Thursday)
From: Robert P. Krajewski <RPK @ MIT-MC>
Can my mode hook functions for ZWEI access the values of attribute list
variables in the current buffer ?
Well, in Zmacs they can. Do (SEND ZWEI:*INTERVAL* ':GET ':PACKAGE), for example.
For some attributes, the value NIL means "use the default", and so you might
have to know what the default is, depending on what your application is doing.