[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
zmacs split screen; c-x o loses
- To: zvona at MIT-OZ
- Subject: zmacs split screen; c-x o loses
- From: Mike McMahon <MMcM at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Mon ,21 Mar 83 18:11:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-zwei at MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: The message of 19 Mar 83 23:47-EST from David Chapman <zvona at MIT-OZ>
Date: Saturday, 19 March 1983, 23:47-EST
From: David Chapman <zvona@MIT-OZ>
This is about the split screen item in the zmacs menu.
* with three windows, if you do c-3 c-x o, you end up with one window.
c-2 c-x o doesn't. I thought that a numeric argument of n was supposed
to move you to the nth window.
n is zero-based. Right now it selects the fourth window that you cannot see,
which ends up the whole size of the screen. Alternatively, it could be a no-op,
or max'ed and select the furthest away, or be changed to 1-based. I don't care.
* if you ask for three windows, the bottom border interacts weirdly with
the bottom of the zwei frame to produce a double line.
Fixed in the source, along with a bunch of other problems with it.