[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Henry Lieberman <Henry at MIT-OZ>
- Subject: ZWEI:*CURRENT-COMMAND-LOOP*
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Sat ,15 Sep 84 13:24:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-Zwei at MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: The message of 13 Sep 84 16:46-EDT from Henry Lieberman <Henry at MIT-OZ>
Date: Thursday, 13 September 1984, 16:46-EDT
From: Henry Lieberman <Henry at MIT-OZ>
In Zwei in Release 5.1, Experimental MIT 1.4, FEP 18, on APIARY-9 (3600):
This variable is bound in 5.1, but not in 5.2. Operations like
MAKE-BUFFER-CURRENT need it.
It's bound in Zmacs by the 5.2 that I have. If this bug report is real, send
it again to BUG-LISPM please.