[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
source compare with fonts
- To: Gumby at MIT-MC, Bug-Zwei at MIT-OZ
- Subject: source compare with fonts
- From: <SWM at SCRC-QUABBIN>
- Date: Fri ,11 Jan 85 11:36:00 EDT
- In-reply-to: The message of 10 Jan 85 21:07-EST from David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby at MIT-MC>
Date: Thursday, 10 January 1985, 21:07-EST
From: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby at MIT-MC>
In Symbolics 3600 Zwei in System 242.356, Hardcopy 20.10, FEP 22, on Lisp Machine Sid Vicious:
If I M-X Source Compare a file with fonts to a buffer with fonts, zwei
does the wrong thing (e.g. it ignores font info for the buffer and
treats the ^F's in the source file as text).
For instance, take a file with fonts in it, load it into a buffer, and
then compare the buffer with the disk version.
It works much better in Release 6.