[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ends of sentences
- To: Henry at OZ, Bug-Zwei at OZ
- Subject: Ends of sentences
- From: J. Donald Tillman <Tillman at SCRC-VALLECITO>
- Date: Fri ,19 Apr 85 19:28:00 EDT
- Cc: Tillman at SCRC-VALLECITO
- In-reply-to: <850419175828.3.HENRY@APIARY-3.MIT>
Date: Friday, 19 April 1985, 17:58-EST
From: Henry Lieberman <Henry at OZ>
In Symbolics 3600 Zwei in Release 6.0, IP-TCP 29.0, AISite 8.3,
microcode TMC5-MIC 319, on Lisp Machine Apiary-3:
I would like the sentence commands to understand a sentence terminator "." or "?"
or "!" followed by a SINGLE space as the end of a sentence, as well as when followed
by two spaces. I am in the habit of ending my sentences with just a single space
and this confuses the Zwei sentence commands.
But, Mr. Lieberman, won't that cause some other problems?