[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ends of sentences
- To: Henry Lieberman <Henry at OZ>
- Subject: Ends of sentences
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-STONY-BROOK>
- Date: Fri ,19 Apr 85 20:48:00 EDT
- Cc: Bug-Zwei at OZ
- In-reply-to: <850419175828.3.HENRY@APIARY-3.MIT>
Date: Friday, 19 April 1985, 17:58-EST
From: Henry Lieberman <Henry at OZ>
I would like the sentence commands to understand a sentence terminator "." or "?"
or "!" followed by a SINGLE space as the end of a sentence, as well as when followed
by two spaces. I am in the habit of ending my sentences with just a single space
and this confuses the Zwei sentence commands.
This is a good suggestion. There doesn't seem to be a customization variable for this
now, but I think ZWEI:FORWARD-SENTENCE is the only function you would have to modify.
I suggest we add a customization variable for this in a future major release.