[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: navajo!gls%Think.COM@navajo.stanford.edu
- Subject: AREF-1D
- From: email@example.com (Jon L White)
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 87 21:36:52 PDT
- Cc: navajo!CL-Cleanupfirstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Guy Steele's message of Thu, 23 Apr 87 17:33 EDT
Your "clarifications" of 6-Dec-85 (distributed at the Boston Meeting
of what eventually became X3J13) added a function named ROW-MAJOR-AREF.
Since CLtL already specified ARRAY-ROW-MAJOR-INDEX, this addition seemed
very natural and "called for". So Lucid Common Lisp has had it available
since shortly thereafter.
-- JonL --
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- From: Guy Steele <email@example.com>