[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue: PATHNAME-SYMBOL
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 1987 21:02 EDT
- In-reply-to: Msg of 11 May 1987 18:01-EDT from David A. Moon <Moon at STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
I favor PATHNAME-SYMBOL:NIL.
It would be nice if someone would undertake a complete review of the
pathname situation. Seems to me that many problems lurk in here. But
the desire for a comprehensive solution shouldn't prevent us from
patching things that need to be patched.