[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: barrage of mail coming
- To: Masinter.pa@XEROX.COM
- Subject: Re: barrage of mail coming
- From: MATHIS@ADA20.ISI.EDU
- Date: 30 May 1987 07:15-PDT
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <870529-211317-1248@Xerox>
- Sender: MATHIS@ADA20.ISI.EDU
How are we going to send this to the general membership of X3J13?
I can send you updated mailing labels. I also think that
electronic mail would be good.
I was thinking about the following style agenda for Boston:
Tuesday Morning -- clean-up committee
Tuesday afternoon -- Japanese characters presentation, X windows
presentation, administrative work of committee
Wednesday Morning -- clean-up committee
Wednesday afternoon -- remaining stuff
How does that sound to you?
Also, is it useful to have a meeting of this committee on Monday.
We picked Tuesday and Wednesday for the main meeting so we could
use Monday for subcommittees if needed.