[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 4)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 4)
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1987 01:37 EDT
- In-reply-to: Msg of 30 May 1987 00:22-EDT from Masinter.pa at Xerox.COM
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
I support this proposal and support releasing it as-is, except for the
next to last paragraph about NIL. Another dangling issue, and this time
it seems like the sentence, "The cleanup committee supports this change"
refers to the exclusion of NIL.
I don't care whether we decide that NIL should be allowed or disallowed,
but we should decide on one or the other and say so clearly, not just
mumble on both sides of the issue with no resolution.