[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: FORMAT-COMMA-INTERVAL
- To: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Issue: FORMAT-COMMA-INTERVAL
- From: Pavel.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 87 18:03:40 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <FAHLMAN.12309493814.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 87 19:49 EDT
From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
One could quibble about the repeated claim that this is "the last"
inflexibility wired into number printing. I think this is an
overstatement, but not worth a revision, since it is not an important
part of the justification.
Yeah, I felt a little funny about putting it in there, but I guess my
theatric side got the better of me. I agree that it's not really worth