[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue: FUNCTION-TYPE
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 11 Jun 87 16:49 PDT
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>'s message of 10 Jun 87 23:25 PDT
I missed this message, sorry.
I think we have agreement to release the form of FUNCTION-TYPE which
allows implicit coercion in FUNCALL and APPLY. Can someone produce a
new version of the proposal? It would be good if we could release it by
Richard, I think that your position about the EULisp community is
unnecessarily extreme, but I will address that in a separate message.