[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Issue KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE
- From: email@example.com (Jon L White)
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 87 18:19:33 PDT
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Thu, 30 Jul 87 14:29 EDT <870730142947.9.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I too like this terminology, and think that changing it now is an important
thing to do, despite the five years of "keyword arguments."
By the way, as an English phrase, "&key parameters" leaves me a bit cold.
How about "positional parameters" and "named parameters" , to parallel
"positional arguments" and "named arguments"?
-- JonL --