[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PATHNAME-STREAM (Version 4)
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: PATHNAME-STREAM (Version 4)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 87 12:24 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: <871008-161735-1333@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
This looks okay to me. There is one typographical error. In
Clarify that the use of a stream as an argument that expects a pathname
(as described on p413 of CLtL) only applies to streams that are
originally opened by use of the OPEN, WITH-OPEN-FILE or the like.
the word "the" should be removed or the phrase should be changed
to "the OPEN function".